Sunday, May 09, 2010

Knowledge and Simplicity

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.
Albert Einstein

The Most important thing , I've learned here is to simplify stuff as much as you can "understand" every single detail of it . That's it , no more ....

My conclusion is so close to what Albert Einstein has told before !! But I didn't understand it till I figured out a concept in "Reinforcement Learning" during "Machine Learning" course . I'm used to give up or neglect very tricky and hard problems before , but for the first time in my life (yes,it's sad) , I decided to change my mind.
And guess what ?? By only spending one hour on one page , the result was awesome and I did understand the whole chapter afterwards .

The moral result : NOTHING is hard ; Some stuff just need more focus and dedication ...

That's it friends :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked it Geek!