Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Code Grinder

Hello every body....
I'm in front of my PC in our Company now...and there is no idea to deal with
THIS problem..:)
you now,I think the Code Grinding will stop my breath!!:(
Yes,this is a job(programming),but if there is no interactive comunity,
you will be far from your Hacking mind.
By the way...
1-if you wanna know about Analyzing Server Logs ,you can see this nice Tutorial for more info:)
2- Do you have listened about Minix3?...............:)
3-Eltemase DOA......... :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment man. To be honost with you I'm not a Debian guy or Debian lover ;-). As the matter of the fact I had a hard crash so installing Debian and then Ubuntu was my only choice to continue my work. Anyways, I've installed my lovely Gentoo again and enjoy working with ;-). BTW, are you interested in AI?