Monday, November 28, 2005

Window$ manifesto :)

Choose Windows. Choose the eXPerience.
Choose flashy menus on your ****** server.
Choose Exchange. Choose IIS.
Choose Code Red, Nimda, the Lovebug, and a sexy Melissa...
Choose Outlook and end up wondering
where your stupid .docs are.
Choose not to choose. Let Micro$oft do it for you.


But why would I want to do a thing like that?


I choose not to be chosen: I choose something else.
The reasons? There are too many reasons.
And who needs reasons when you've got Linux?

(from http://p.ulh.as/)


cheers :))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

منم يه مقاله درباره Wi-Fi نوشتم. خیلی کامله. خواستی بخون. ضمنا رو انتقاداتت هم حساب کردم ها..بخصوص که خودت هم اینکاره ای.

Anonymous said...

I wrote an article about basis of Wi-Fi. I like to know your idea about it , thanx a lot.