Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Working mission? Oh, no please !

Bad luck... I'm in a working mission in a very bad natural condition. I had to go to a territory last week which has no water at all ! I'm near to the YAZD city, an ancient city that is near the hottest area in the planet Earth (Loot desert, or Kavir loot in persian)!!!!
The most irritating thing is not the shortage of water,but it's lack of internet connection. :) Unfortunately, I'm far from city ( we are working for a cement factory as investigating engineering group). Please see this picture of Loot desert ....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surely looks like a place without water :). Hmm.. seems u r having a tough time. Keep ur spirits up Zen.

Vahid said...

Thanks Jayan...
Yeah, very tough time! But I keep my provocation by coding some python scripts every night :)

Anonymous said...

nice articles

Vahid said...

Thanks Ehsan :)